If you need special accommodations due to a disability or for an alternative form of course materials, please contact us at 928-468-2209 at least 14 days prior to the program. CMDA’s Department of Continuing Education fully complies with the legal requirements of the ADA and the rules and regulations thereof.
- Please register online so we will know you are coming.
- The intended audience is the Healthcare and First Responder community.
- Registration is limited to 110 persons (because of space).
- God has provided the conference fees through a benefactor (no clinic money is being used for the conference).
- If you have food allergies or need special accommodations please notify us in advance
- We will not have CME or CMUs available this year.
- Quality Inn of Payson will have a special discount for attendees, please make your own arrangements and ask for the Payson Christian Clinic discount. They are located at 801 N Beeline Highway, Payson, AZ phone: 877-424-6423